Welcome to Spaulding Physical Therapy
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today 859-497-2924. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and create a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to your normal activities pain-free.
At Spaulding Physical Therapy, in an effort to shorten your wait, before seeing your Therapist , we provide New Patient Registration documents for you to print and complete prior to your first visit. Please download, print and complete the forms (link below in blue) that apply to your situation. Bring them with you when you come in for your first visit.
Should you choose to complete the patient form packet at our office, please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointed time to allow for completing the New Patient packet. Also, to protect your personal information, please present your insurance information and photo ID.
We accept most insurance plans, Medicare and Workers’ Compensation. We are currently working on becoming a provider with Medicaid. Please call us to verify that we currently accept your insurance as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services. For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact us today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Before Your First Visit
- If you have questions or concerns please make a list of them to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms you are experiencing as they can be of importance to your physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment or 30 minutes early if you choose to complete the New Patient Registration packet in our office.
- Bring your insurance(s) card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you with the registration process and help you to navigate the insurance process.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our focus is to help you, so please be sure communicate to your physical therapist anything that is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your plan of treatment.
- You will schedule future visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your physical therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book your appointments ahead as far as possible.
- Your physical therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional that you have chosen.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.